Linky Goodness, November 20
Is it one of those days where you are, too? Let’s make your day brighter with a little linky goodness, shall we?
- Improvements in paid search from Google as AdWords is testing a new user interface
- Another Googly test: YouTube and HD Videos. Can we all cross our fingers for this one?
- Don’t go unplugging your home computer yet: a three year study concludes that casual Internet use is good for kids. Good news for me—I’ve been online since I was like twelve.
- Consumer Watchdog asks Eric Schmidt about user privacy, and as Valleywag puts it, “Google engineers have thought long and hard about this, and concluded that protecting users’ privacy would make pages load too slowly.”
- Cashback worked so well for Microsoft Live Search that now they’re using cars, tickets and more as “Big Ticket Search” incentives—but only in Canada. Man.