The fun of shopping online has worn off. Online megamall iStorez studied how people feel about shopping online. Only 1 in 10 Americans now shop just ‘for the fun of it,’ and the majority want improvements.
Here are some more findings:
- 78% of younger shoppers say they think online shopping has room for improvement.
- 55% find online shopping more convenient than shopping in stores
- 36% find greater financial rewards (look online to get bargains)
- 35% find more variety offline (even though there is much more variety online)
- The woman who has the most admired fashion sense in politics right now is former vice president candidate Sarah Palin. That came at a price though – she famously $150,000 on her wardrobe.