Pilgrim’s Picks for November 20 – Book Winners Edition
I know you’re eager to see the winners of this week’s book contest. The winners are…
…below today’s Picks!
- Should Mozilla be concerned that 91% of its revenue came from its partnership with Google? The same Google that has launched a competing web browser.
- Video search company Blinkx has made a second (less attractive) bid for the ad network Miva.
- Search Engine Roundtable questions the ethics of Yelp.com. Does the site manually change positive and negative reviews?
- It seems Yahoo is bringing its "Glue Pages" to the US after all.
- SEMPO would like your input for the 2008 State of the Market survey–they have prizes for those that participate!
- Congrats to the organizers of the first Internet Summit in Chapel Hill, NC. I’ve said for many years that we have a strong internet marketing industry in this area and 650 attendees (a sellout crowd) didn’t prove me wrong. You can check out some photos here.
OK, so now for our book contest winners. Congrats to…
Thanks to all who entered. Be sure to subscribe to Marketing Pilgrim so you don’t miss out on the next big book giveaway!