You probably thought I’d forgot to pick the 3 winners of the Search Engine Marketing, Inc. book contest, didn’t you? Well, you’re right. I did. So, let’s do that right now…
Congratulations to the following winners:
On to today Picks:
- Social media guru Brian Solis has a greater primer on crisis communication in the internet age.
- ProBlogger Darren Rowse has launched a new blog all about Twitter.
- If women make up a large part of your audience/customer base, you should check out this survey of 800 of them.
- Social networks Wink and Reunion have announced they are merging.
- Widget maker RockYou raises $17M so it can expand into Asia.
- Six Revisions has 15 tools you can use to measure your site’s popularity spy on your competitors.
- Google is postponing its addition of text messaging to Gmail–they found some bugs.