Pilgrim’s Picks for November 7
Woohoo it’s Friday?
Let’s celebrate with today’s Picks:
- A Russian company is suing Google for $3 billion, claiming AdSense infringes on its patent. Whatever.
- The recession is going to reduce the growth rate of local online advertising from 47% growth this year to just 8% next year. Ouch!
- E-consultancy has advice for publishers looking to improve their site search. Noted.
- Live Search Maps has added Photosynth images.
- How cool is the new "Reactions" feature, just added to Blogger?