It’s that time again!
- comScore’s latest Internet video usage report is in. YouTube received 100 million viewers in October, but Hulu is the sixth most popular video site. How long till they really start catching up to YouTube, if ever?
- Just in case you needed another named online shopping holiday in the month of December this year, the Monday after Cyber Monday (December 8 this year) has been dubbed Mega Monday and Hitwise says the traffic bears the title out.
- Another company jumps on the “Data availability” bandwagon: MySpace goes with Google for MySpaceID.
- Want to know how online retail can beat the recession? Crib off Amazon.
- Google Maps increases its Street View coverage to include most of the US.