Marketing News Roundup, January 26
Six short months ago, I was sitting in a hospital bed. Glad not to be there now!
- Time for the periodic rumor about eBay selling Skype!
- Great, now that we’ve got that out of the way, on to the Google news! Yes, the war against spam is a serious affair. Google chronicles the year in spam.
- Google’s been closing projects left and right. Yet Knol has survived Google’s orphan-project killing spree so far.
- Those copyrighted works in Google Book Search? Turns out there are few free books in the Google Library. Surprise, surprise.
- Google print ads were another recent casualty, but it’s still hard at work with radio ads.