Did you miss it? What do you mean, "did I miss what?" Pilgrim’s Picks of course!
Pilgrim’s Picks was put into comfortable retirement when we launched the new design–it now spends its days playing shuffleboard with Linky Goodness. But, having just got back from a client trip–and today’s news being somewhat shallow, I thought I bring it back for a special edition.
- When was the last time you thought of using Digg? For me, the social voting site is rarely on my mind, but that might change with the rumored addition of a voting toolbar that borrows from StumbleUpon’s success.
- Imitation is the theme of the day, with TripAdvisor launching a travel search engine that will compete with Kayak to find you the best deals on air fares.
- Is it good news or bad news that Google has launched the Apps Status Dashboard. Does this mean the company expects many more outages?
- A new report suggests half of PR firms will reduce budgets this year, 20% will reduce employee numbers, and 21% will reduce salaries. Ouch!
- In case you’re not one of the 26,000+ people that already know this: you can now follow Google on Twitter.
- Paid search ads account for just 15% of all search engine clicks.
- Oh yeah, we picked the winners of our recent book contest giveaway.
Say goodbye to Pilgrims Picks, it’s heading back to the retirement home!