Raise your hand if you’re a Microsoft adCenter user?
1…2..3…4……OK, four of you.
Well, you four are going to be excited about a whole host of new features and upgrades just announced by the adCenter team.
New features include:
- Use Windows Live ID to sign in to adCenter
- New home page and alerts
- A better way manage your account settings
- Manage more keywords and experience faster speeds
- Update existing ads in bulk and update bids at the group level
- Edit as you browse
- Preview imported data
- Target customers by city and state
Content Ads leaves beta and provides a way to get your ads on MSFT’s publisher/content network. New features added:
- More control over where your ads are displayed–exclude as many as 500 web sites
- New site performance reporting
I saved the best updates for last.
- Apply customer targeting and incremental bids for your entire campaign with new campaign-level targeting, and then further refine targeting at the ad group level
- Greater control and flexibility for your keyword bids
- Last, but no means least, improved keyword tools that look something like this:
OK, so I know that more than 4 people love Microsoft’s adCenter–so let us know what you think of the improvements. Thanks!