We’ve just posted the second round of entries to our 4th Annual Search Engine Marketing Scholarship Contest. They are:
- You Know You Work In Search When You…
- 15 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started as an Internet Marketer
- Why Iran, Perez Hilton, and The US Open relate to SEO
- Game Changing Principles – Enabler SEO
- 9 SEO Tips for Attractive Search Engine Friendly Web Design
- How to Write Hundreds of Unique Articles from One Article with MS Excel – Article Theme Versioning
That’s all the entries for this year. Remember, the entries have 4 weeks from the date of publication to try and qualify as one of our five finalists.
I hope you’ll read the posts–you might even learn something new!