We know how busy you are, but you have until the end of the day Monday to enter our 4th Annual Search Engine Marketing Scholarship contest. Miss the deadline, and you’ll miss your chance to win this awesome prize package:
- All Access Pass to SMX East
- All Access Pass to Pubcon
- Twelve months of Enterprise reputation monitoring from Trackur.com
- Free seat to Jill Whalen’s High Rankings SEO Training Classes.
- Enrollment in a “Certified Search Engine Marketer Pathway” course at SearchEngineCollege.com.
- Free seat to MarketingExperiments’ 2009 Landing Page Optimization Training Tour.
- A professional press release–highlighting the winner’s article and expertise–from TopRank Online Marketing.
- Six months premium membership to SEOmoz.org.
- Six months premium membership to SearchEngineLand.com
- A one year subscription to the SEO project management site, SoloSEO.com.
- One year subscription (ten user license) to blog post management system RustyBudget.
- Complimentary Conversions and Basic Usability Web Site Review valued at $300 from UsabilityEffect.com/Cre8pc.
- An autographed copy of Andy Beal’s book Radically Transparent: Monitoring and Managing Reputations Online.
- More prizes to be announced.
How often will you get the chance to have your work reviewed by Danny Sullivan, Rand Fishkin, Jill Whalen and a host of superstar judges?
Your article can be as short as 400 words, so make sure you get writing this weekend! Full entry details here.