- All Access Pass to SMX East
- All Access Pass to Pubcon
- Twelve months of Enterprise reputation monitoring from Trackur.com
- Free seat to Jill Whalen’s High Rankings SEO Training Classes.
- Enrollment in a “Certified Search Engine Marketer Pathway” course at SearchEngineCollege.com.
- Free seat to MarketingExperiments’ 2009 Landing Page Optimization Training Tour.
- A professional press release–highlighting the winner’s article and expertise–from TopRank Online Marketing.
- Six months premium membership to SEOmoz.org.
- Six months premium membership to SearchEngineLand.com
- A one year subscription to the SEO project management site, SoloSEO.com.
- One year subscription (ten user license) to blog post management system RustyBudget.
- Complimentary Conversions and Basic Usability Web Site Review valued at $300 from UsabilityEffect.com/Cre8pc.
- An autographed copy of Andy Beal’s book Radically Transparent: Monitoring and Managing Reputations Online.
- More prizes to be announced.
How often will you get the chance to have your work reviewed by Danny Sullivan, Rand Fishkin, Jill Whalen and a host of superstar judges?
Your article can be as short as 400 words, so make sure you get writing this weekend! Full entry details here.