Our 4th Annual SEM Scholarship Contest has now finished and we’re compiling a list of our five finalists. This will be done today and we’ll then forward that list to our panel of expert judges.
I know that our contest entrants are dying to know if they made the list of top five most popular articles. So as to avoid any tampering with our judges, we will not be making the list of finalists known until August 5th.
We’ll then announce our grand prize winner on August 7th as planned.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
PS. In case you missed the awesome contest entries, here they are again (in no particular order):
- The Small Business PPC Art of War
- Holistic Online Marketing
- Oh, That’s Right, We Don’t Need SEO Standards
- SEM & Job Recruitment
- SEO by You
- How to Kick Ass with a Mobile Website
- You Know You Work In Search When You…
- 15 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started as an Internet Marketer
- Why Iran, Perez Hilton, and The US Open relate to SEO
- Game Changing Principles – Enabler SEO
- 9 SEO Tips for Attractive Search Engine Friendly Web Design
- How to Write Hundreds of Unique Articles from One Article with MS Excel – Article Theme Versioning