Interview with Andy Beal: Reputation Management in 2009
You’ve probably noticed a trend in 2009: I’ve mostly kept a low profile when it comes to speaking and interviews.
Anyway, I’m slowly ramping back-up and it was a pleasure to sit down with my good friend Martin Brossman and discuss online reputation management. Martin has a very nice studio, so the quality of this podcast is one of the best I’ve heard.
In this interview we discuss:
- What does Transparency in Business mean?
- Dealing with a reputation assault on the web
- Transparency and how it serves Small Business
- Trackur.com vs Google Alerts
- His book: Radically Transparent: Monitoring and Managing Reputations Online
- More about Andy Beal, his work and his views of the future
You can listen to the audio here.