YouTube’s Most Watched Videos of 2009? Susan Boyle Battles a Pitbull
When will the "top blah, blah list of 2009" madness stop?
I’m thinking that once Wolfram|Alpha releases its "top mathematical equations of 2009" list, we’ll know that it’s time to move on.
In the meantime, YouTube is taking great delight in telling us the kind of junk we all enjoyed watching online. If this is any indication of our what we watch on the web, I’m pretty sure that TV networks don’t have to worry about online video cannibalizing their audiences:
Most Watched YouTube videos (Global):
1. Susan Boyle – Britain’s Got Talent (120+ million views)
2. David After Dentist (37+ million views)
3. JK Wedding Entrance Dance (33+ million views)
4. New Moon Movie Trailer (31+ million views)
5. Evian Roller Babies (27+ million views)
Most Watched music videos on YouTube (Global)*:
1. Pitbull "I Know You Want Me" (82+ million views)
2. Miley Cyrus "The Climb" (64+ million views)
3. Miley Cyrus "Party in the U.S.A." (54+ million views)
4. The Lonely Island "I’m On a Boat" (48+ million views)
5. Keri Hilson "Knock You Down" (35+ million views)
If I were Susan Boyle, I’d get cracking on a cover of a Miley Cyrus song pretty darn quick!
I’ll leave you with my favorite from the list: