Marketing Pilgrim One of Top 20 Most Read Marketing Blogs
The Marketing Executives Networking Group is a group of 2000 marketing executives (10 points if you already guessed that ) at the VP level and higher. Recently, the group’s leadership asked members to name their favorite blogs by non-MENG members—and guess who was part of the top 20?
Oh, I guess the title kind of gave it away, didn’t it? That’s right, Marketing Pilgrim .
Seth Godin’s blog took top honors, with 59% of execs naming that as a favorite. Mashable was second with 38%. Tied for third were Chris Brogan’s Community and Social Media and Guy Kawasaki’s How to Change the World (30% each). One in five named Tom Peters’ blog, tied with Duct Tape Marketing to round out the top five (with six blogs ).
The rest of the top twenty:
- Andy Beal’s Marketing Pilgrim
- Avinash Kaushik’s Occam’s Razor
- Ben McConnell & Jackie Huba’s Church of the Customer
- Brian Solis’s PR 2.0
- David Armano’s Logic + Emotion
- David Meerman Scott’s Web Ink Now
- Denise Lee Yohn’s Brand as Business Bites
- Jeremiah Owyang’s Web Strategy
- John Moore’s Brand Autopsy
- Joseph Jaffe’s Jaffe Juice
- Mack Collier’s The Viral Garden
- Shelly Palmer’s MediaBytes
- Steve Hall’s AdRANTs
- Valeria Maltoni’s Conversation Agent
What do you think? Are there any you’re surprised to see there? What do you think is missing?