Win Copies of Tamar Weinberg’s “The New Community Rules: Marketing on the Social Web”
If you know Tamar Weinberg, you know, she knows, social media.
If you don’t know Tamar Weinberg, then when I tell you she’s the community and marketing manager for Mashable–the #1 social media blog in the world–you’ll believe that she knows social media.
So, you’ll probably want to jump on this opportunity to win one of 3 copies of her fantastic new book The New Community Rules: Marketing on the Social Web.
As the book promises, it will help you:
- Explore blogging and microblogging, and find out how to use applications such as Twitter to create brand awareness
- Learn the art of conversation marketing, and how social media thrives on honesty and transparency
- Manage and enhance your online reputation through the social web
- Tap into the increasingly influential video and podcasting market
- Discover which tactics work — and which don’t — by learning about what other marketers have tried
How to enter this contest? Simply leave a comment below and we’ll randomly pick 3 winners (deadline for entry is 1pm ET this Friday).
That’s all you need to do! And, if you don’t win, you can grab a copy from Amazon.com.
Winners: Congratulations to our three winners…