So, all week long I have been thinking about a really fun post idea where I make fun of Andy’s iPhone 4 obsession anticipation. But, unfortunately for you, (and fortunately for Andy), I haven’t had any time to write that gem of a post. Instead I have been baby sitting nieces and nephews all week while balancing client work! So like I always say, those who can’t blog make infographics! (or link to them!)
Below are a handful of my favorite infographics. I think all of them illustrate how art, information, and marketing can come together. Enjoy them all and add a few of your favorites in the comments section. Get ready for a regularly action packed full post next week! Same bat channel! Same bat time!
- How Much are My Organs Worth?
- Pornography Facts: What’s the big deal?
- Amazing Computer Sales Statistics
- A History BitTorrent
- Timeline of Marketing Channels
- The Story of Beer
- Flickr User Model
- Web Trend Map 4
- Timeline for Planet of the Apes
- Are We Addicted to the Internet?
- WTF is HTML5 and Why Should We Care?
- The Evolution of the Television
- How a Stun Gun Works
- Coffee Drinks Illustrated
- How To Get Rid Of a Tatoo