Pilgrim’s Picks for June 3: Brett Favre Edition
After a long hiatus, we’re bringing Pilgrim’s Picks out of retirement. Too young to remember Pilgrim’s Picks? Wow, you probably don’t remember life before Twitter either, do you?
Well, Pilgrim’s Picks is designed to ensure you don’t miss any of the days important news. The stuff that we’d love to write about, if only we had the time to do so. So, consider this your place to catch up on the latest internet marketing news, when you can’t be bothered to open up your RSS reader.
- Exclusive: Google Buys Invite Media
- Twitter Testing Users ‘You Both Follow’ Feature
- AT&T warns customer that emailing the CEO will result in a cease and desist letter
- Is SEO Copywriting Just Good Copywriting?
- WordTracker Partners With Majestic SEO To Create Link Building Intelligence Tool
- Google’s Pac-Man Floods Firefox Support
- Recreate Ferris Bueller’s Day Off on Foursquare with Chicago Tourism Promotion
- Online Advertising Startup LucidMedia Raises $4.5 Million
- Citysearch Changes Name to Reflect Growth of Ad Network
- Searching for the 2010 Stanley Cup
- Why Google TV As A Platform May Push Apple To Build Televisions
- Google Search for mobile now includes mobile app results