Pilgrim’s Picks for June 4: Aloha Friday Edition
It’s Aloha Friday, no work ’til Monday!
Whoops, wrong blog. Aw heck, seeing as we started off with a Hawaii theme, we may as well throw up a pretty picture and all dream of being in paradise.
While you sip your coffee (or in my case, Kauai Coffee Co’s “Big Braddah” blend) enjoy these news Picks.
- OPEN LETTER TO MARK ZUCKERBERG: STEP DOWN
- Bit.ly Links Now At 4.7 Billion Clicks A Month As Yahoo, MySpace And Others Go Pro
- Yelp and OpenTable Join Forces
- Seven in 10 Adult Internet Users Have Watched or Downloaded Video Online
- Google Pays $75 In Gift Checks To Test New Blogger Features On Windows PCs
- Social networking heats up on browsing phones
- 9 Essential Social Media Tips for Beginners
- Screenshot Hints At YouTube “Live Stream” Option