Pilgrim’s Picks for June 8 – World Cup Edition
With the FIFA World Cup kicking off in just a few days, the search engines are getting in on some of the action. And, among all the iPhone 4 hype, Bing’s search engine sneaks in as the #3 search option on the mobile device–Google still remains the default.
- Yahoo Tries To Score With Football Fans By Teaming Up With David Beckham
- Follow your football team in South Africa, wherever you are
- New Libel Law Proposed In The UK; Gives ISPs Two Weeks To Respond
- AdMob CEO Omar Hamoui On The FTC, Competing With Apple, And Google’s Mobile Plans (Video)
- Social networks now more popular than search engines in the UK
- Bing Comes to the iPhone – But Google Remains the Default