Marketing Pilgrim is Looking for a New Blogger
UPDATE: We are no longer accepting applications. Thank you everyone!
As you know, the fabulous Jordan McCollum has retired. 🙁
So, we’re now looking for a new member of the team to help support Frank Reed, Joe Hall, and me. Here’s what we’re looking for (please read carefully):
- Write two blog posts per day, Monday to Friday.
- Posts must be focused around current marketing news stories–we’re not looking for “how-to” articles.
- You must have an understanding of internet marketing and must be willing to offer your opinions/thoughts/commentary/sarcasm on any news covered.
- You must be reliable and consistent. Two posts a day, M-F. I can’t stress that enough. Of course, there will be times when you need a vacation or can’t find anything to write about, but those will be the exceptions.
- You must be able to handle the fame that will come from telling others that you write for Marketing Pilgrim. OK, so “fame” may be an exaggeration, but I’m sure Jordan, Frank, and Joe can all attest to the increased exposure they receive.
The position will be paid on a per post basis, with the rate to be determined based on experience.
Interested? OK, first go back and make sure you understand what we are looking for. Then contact me here: http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/contact-us. It would help if you could include links to any previously published posts/articles.
Who knows? You may just be the next
American Idol Marketing Pilgrim.