Pilgrim’s Picks for August 4 – Self Serve Edition
OK, so in case you need a refresher on how Pilgrim’s Picks works, here you go:
We only have so many writers–3 actually–and only so much time to write–we have real jobs too–and there are sometimes dozens of interesting stories floating around the web.
So, Pilgrim’s Picks is kind of like the Self Serve Checkout lines you see at the grocery store. Grab the items you like and check them out!
- LinkedIn acquires buying recommendation company mSpoke
- Tim Mayer has left Yahoo. Good luck Tim!
- Hulu lost viewers in June, but is still leading the pack when it comes to video ads
- 5 Common A/B & Multivariate Testing Mistakes
- Ouch: AOL misses low earnings expectations
- Facebook Is Testing Ratings and Reviews in Ads
- Google Chrome users can now drag and drop Gmail attachments to save them to your desktop
- Google Mobile Search gets new search history feature