Join Me in Hawaii this October 5th for Just $97!
You could attend a conference that costs $2,000+ for registration and travel expenses.
You could spend $97 on registration and use the other $1,903 to cover the cost of your travel to….HAWAII!
On October 5th, I’ll be speaking at the The Hawaii Social Media Summit at the Ala Moana Hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu. It’s the excuse you’ve been looking for to tell your boss you absolutely need to visit Hawaii AND the math above will help you justify the expense!
As for the conference, in addition to my presentation on Online Reputation Management, the event will cover:
- How to effectively integrate social media to help grow your business
- Best practices for gaining exposure, website traffic, and visibility with Social Media Marketing
- How to take your current or existing social media strategy to the next level
- Best tools and strategies from national and local industry experts
- How to use social media to build a company’s brand that customers and clients will recognize
- Results from social media campaigns that you’ll be happy about
- Incorporating video into marketing and grabbing customers’ attention before they have a chance to leave
- …and MORE!
All for just $97! Let me put that into perspective for you. The last time I hosted a one-day workshop in Hawaii, the rate was more than $2,000!
Whether you’re already in the Aloha State, or just fancy a Fall break, I hope to see you there!
PS. It goes without saying that if you need expert advice on planning your trip to Hawaii, I recommend Go Visit Hawaii!