If you’re a regular Marketing Pilgrim reader, you’ve likely taken advantage of the cool reports and whitepapers that AdGooroo has been sharing via their ad on the right. Over there ====>
Well, now AdGooroo CEO Richard Stokes is spilling the beans in his brand new book Ultimate Guide to Pay-Per-Click Advertising.
The book is picking up rave reviews–including a perfect 5 stars on Amazon–and promises to share:
- The “$100 Bidding Myth”: why outbidding competitors rarely results in more traffic
- Simple website changes that can increase sales by 500%
- How to drive 80% or more of online revenues with rare superconverter keywords
- Winning strategies of the world’s top search marketers
- The best ads on the internet and how to write them
- The real factors for driving high click-through rates
- How to find competitors’ budgets, ad copy, and best keywords
- How to manage bids without expensive bid-management software
- And more!
Not bad for less than seventeen bucks!
Thanks to Richard, you may not even need to pay that! He’s provided us with 3 copies to give away, so give away we will!
Want a copy?
How to enter this contest: Simply leave a comment below and we’ll randomly pick 3 winners (deadline for entry is 6pm ET this Wednesday).
That’s all you need to do! And, if you don’t win, you can grab a copy from Amazon.com