Trackur Gets More Klout, Adds Twitter Influence Metrics
One of the cool features about Trackur’s social media monitoring is our InfluenceRank scoring system. For every web site, blog, or Twitter user, we’ve always shown you just how influential they are–with a simple score out of 100.
With news sites and blogs, we provided further analysis with screenshots, traffic details, backlink numbers and more. Today, we’ve added a similar dashboard for Twitter users influence.
As you can see, we have all the info you need to make a quickly decide if this person is someone that is exerting an influence on your brand.
The Trackur dashboard includes:
- InfluenceRank score out of 100. As with our InfluenceRank for web sites, the higher the number, the more influence they have! For this score we’ve partnered with Klout–the leader in tracking Twitter influencers. Click on the Klout logo in the dash and you’ll be taken to their site for even more insights on the Twitter profile.
- Avatar and profile information. Who are they? What do they look like?
- How many followers? How many are they following? How vocal are they?
- Klout is also providing us details of the topics they are most influential. So, if you are tracking the keyword “iPhone” and you see they are influential in “Mobile” you’d probably want to sit up and take notice.
- Lastly, we have the comments box. This is where you can keep private notes of any contact or notes about the user.
How do you find the new Twitter influence metrics? Easy…
We’re not standing still, either! Look for many new features in the New Year as we strive to ensure Trackur remains a social media monitoring dashboard that is cheaper, faster, and more accurate than any other!
Not using Trackur? Get you free social media monitoring dashboard today!