Social media monitoring software provider Trackur–which, not coincidentally, is run by me–today announced the launch of CrisisShield.
What is CrisisShield, I hear you ask? Well, it’s something not offered by any other social media monitoring vendor–completely free reputation insurance. Yep, CrisisShield is a free online reputation management insurance policy for customers on select Trackur plans.
CrisisShield comes without any additional fees and provides customers on Trackur’s Premium & Ultimate social media monitoring plans with free peace of mind, including:
- Up to two hours of online reputation management & crisis response consulting.
- Additional hours charged at a discount on the normal hourly rate.
- Up to two hours of online reputation legal counsel.
- Advocacy on your behalf, and additional hours beyond initial assessment and counseling charged at a discount on the normal hourly rate
- Up to two hours of managed monitoring advice and Trackur dashboard optimization from Trackur.
- A 25% discount off your existing Trackur plan (or higher) during the reputation crisis (up to 6 months).
- A copy of the book Radically Transparent: Monitoring & Managing Reputations Online.