Today is my last day as managing editor of Marketing Pilgrim and it’s been a great ride.
As I hand the reigns of Marketing Pilgrim back to its founding father, Andy Beal, I just want to say thanks.
First to Andy. He’s a great guy and can put up with a lot of crap. I tested him often, trust me :-).
And thank you to:
- The advertisers who worked with me over the years. My heartfelt appreciation goes out to each of you.
- Cynthia Boris – she comes up with the ‘cool stuff’ consistently.
- All of the folks who have contributed to the content here at MP.
- Those of you who have tolerated my typos and bad grammar.
- Those of you who hated my opinions and points of view.
- Those of you who blindly passed along our content without ever reading it.
- The bots and automated posters who worked so hard to add value to our content.
- Those of you who took the time to comment on our posts. Thank you for adding to the conversation (most of the time unless you were really obnoxious, completely off point or just spamming about a dry cleaning business or greeting cards or whatever).
I will still be around writing from time to time if Andy is desperate.
In the meantime, I would seriously encourage you to consider reaching our audience with your product and/or service through whatever vehicles Andy will be conjuring up over the very near future. Our readers really are people who know the business and care about what’s going on. Oh and they make decisions to buy products (hint, hint).
Thanks again and I wish only the best for each and every one of you. God bless.