You know you work in search when you:
1. have more logins than you do pairs of socks.
2. friended Danny Sullivan before you met him.
3. don’t think you’re a Cuttlet.
4. typically have at least 3 different browsers open simultaneously.
5. have considered dating a college student/education professional to get links.
6. grocery shop and think “my average CPC is higher than that apple/steak/wine bottle.”
8. look for house numbers 404 and 300 with the same enthusiasm as house 69.
9. receive grammatically incorrect emails form India offering to write you copy.