This post comes from our Marketing Automation channel sponsor Marketo.
Marketing automation is a technology that streamlines and automates marketing tasks so companies can increase operational efficiency and grow revenue faster.
In other words, companies don’t buy marketing automation to automate their marketing. They buy it to:
- Grow revenue faster
- Generate more high quality sales-ready leads
- Measure and prove marketing ROI
- Save time and money in marketing
But while some companies achieve amazing ROI (100%+ improvements) from marketing automation, others achieve more modest gains, and a few fail to get value at all.
In this blog, I’ll summarize:
- The latest research on the ROI of marketing automation,
- Explain how varying levels of sophistication in usage (e.g. maturity) means some companies achieve wild success while others do not, and