Apparently, “Things continue to be busy here at Yahoo!, and not just because of any on-again/off-again courtship by a company from a rainy land.” Yahoo announced yesterday a few minor adjustments in their Sponsored Search program. Among the changes:
- Status for offline objects (campaign, ad group, keyword, etc.) displays in red. Objects that are online are displayed in blue or black letters.
- The “Top Campaigns” and “Watched Campaigns” tables on the Dashboard page now include a “Status” column.
- Minor updates to the “Campaigns” page, including adding a “Status” column.
- Minor updates to the Ads table on an Ad Group page.
- The ability to export (using the “Download” buttons) at the account-level Ad Group and Keyword pages, under the Campaigns tab.