I’m finally in Chicago and don’t have a whole lot of time for blogging – which will give me the shakes by the end of the day!
Anyway, here’s what caught my attention today.
- Yahoo announces a major reorganization so that it can become more customer focused. Chief Operating Officer Dan Rosensweig and Yahoo Media Group chief Lloyd Braunare among those leaving.
- Search Engine Land has links to all the SES Chicago coverage.
- Google drives another nail in PayPal’s coffin with the announcement that they will process payments for free until the end of 2007!!
- ValueClick decides it too needs to get in on in-stream video advertising.
- Microsoft releases its own version of book search.
- Avenue A | Razorfish has released a study looking at how analytics can help search marketers.