Okay, so today’s linky goodness is really just the news bites (bytes?) that I couldn’t say enough about to post on their own.
Oh, that’s kind of sad, isn’t it? Don’t worry, we still love you, little linky goodnesses.
- Maybe they’re just mad that New York filed first, but the New Jersey attorney general subpoenas Facebook over sex offender data
- Live Search touts its new Relevance, Relevance, Relevance! Is it too little, too late? (And is it even any better?)
- Apparently only 34% trust search engine advertising (PPC ads). My question is: trust them to do what? Not infect your computer with a virus or actually be relevant?
- Manoj Jasra compiled the Ultimate List of Video Optimization Resources
- Web 2.0 and mobile don’t mix